How To Draw Awesome How To Draw Awesome

Help!

I googled "itnotreal_pro" and didn't find the program, can you give me a link?

</sarcasm> Nice animation, I liked it :D

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

LOL

that was really funny.
I'm guessing that this is some sort of satire on the English dubs of Japanese anime?
Either way it's epic.

Christ-centered message = +3

Stiff/weird walking = -1
So 10/10
:P

Nice to see that there still are some decent flashes out there with good meanings and Christian messages. And it's also nice to see that I'm not the only Christian on NewGrounds :P

Bulbasaur tells a joke Bulbasaur tells a joke

LOOOOOOOOL

Full of win. Good voice acting, and good animation

Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

O.o

Holy cow, that was awesome! I didn't see that coming!

Can't Catch Tomorrow Can't Catch Tomorrow

EPIC WIN!

Wow...this is amazing.
I really like your style of character drawing as well as your backgrounds and your animation. (So what I guess I'm getting at is the whole thing was awesome.) That's what happens when you give your all to something.

Again, amazing. The awesomeness is only heightened by the fact that this is your first submission! 10/10 5/5 Fav'd

(BTW: the song is awesome)
(ALSO BTW: If your class didn't like this, they obviously don't know what kind of work goes into an animation and they have no taste whatsoever)

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

ROFL

I just got TC: Second Opinion for the Wii, which is a port of Under the Knife and beat it.

Three words:
Oh
mah
GAWD

It's so much funnier once you've actually played it. And the funny thing is that all the stuff you're making fun of is pretty much true. Best part was when Tyler (blonde guy) comes in and says "Dr...my sister has cancer" and then Stiles gives him that look. That's the funniest look EVER.

Though I do miss "All in a day's work" this flash still deserves to win the internet.

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

Full of Epic and Win

good job animating this, it made me laugh.
Shoulda added a "YESZ" at the end though...that woulda made it truly epic

Nocturnus Nocturnus

Hmmm...

I used to have night terrors...but I never actually saw/felt anything...
I just woke up in the morning and my parents told me that I had been talking to them while sleeping with my eyes open...
O_o
Now if only I could perfect sleeping with my eyes open: it'd be great to use during school...
xD

ANYWAY: On to reviewing.
I liked it. Color choice was perfect for the theme of the flash.
Good job. 10/10 5/5 fav'd

Dreams. Dreams.

I am...Golden Eagle!

xD

That had me laughing so hard. That was almost as random as Irrelevance...but for some reason, random stuff seems to be the most funny. 5/5 10/10 Fav'd